” The sport, to me, is more than just shooting targets. At the core of shooting are the values that we should live by in life: honesty, integrity ,perseverance, commitment, hard work and dedication” – Richard Marshall Jr.
- 26 Time ATA All American
- Trapshooting Hall of Fame 2015
- Nebraska Shooting hall of Fame -1998
- 400×400 All Around 2013 Western Grand (feat only accomplished 3 times in history)
- Captain of the Mens Team 2001,2002
- ATA Grand Slam-1998
- Grand American Doubles Champion-2000
- Grand American HAA & HOA Champion 2006
- Grand American Doubles Champion-2008
- Grand American Record 700 Straight-2005
- 9 Trap and Field ALL Around Average Leader
- 50+ Satellite Grand Championships
- 170+ 100×100 Doubles
- 70+ 200×200 Singles
- 25 100×100 HDCP 27 yard line
- Confidence is a state of mind! If you believe it, you can do it!
- Proper gun fit…is the key to every shooters success
- Concentrate and use a catch phrase…”See the target”
- Be positive and give 110% on every target!
- When all else fails, go back to the BASICS! Your setup foot position, hold points and eye position
For private or group lessons contact Rick at 702-499-6210