Trapshooting legend Leo Harrison III passed away Aug. 22, 2013 at age 56. The longtime Federal-sponsored shooter made the Amateur Trapshooting Association’s All American team 40 times and was named All American Team Captain 12 times. He won 27 Grand American Championships, two Australian National titles and three New Zealand National titles. Harrison was inducted to the ATA Hall of Fame in 1998 and holds a World Record for breaking 992 clays out of 1,000. He will be missed as a great ambassador of the shooting sports who was always willing to donate his time to help youth and new shooters.
- White Flyer Targets is proud to announce the all new patent pending ECO FLYER!The new targets are PAH free and do not contain Pitch or Sulfur. The ECO FLYER Targets have been confirmed through independent lab […]
- Good Luck During the US Open Trapshoot at the World Shooting Complex!Stop by the White Flyer building and check out the new t-shirt for 2023! Good luck shooters!
- Congratulations to White Flyer Pro-staff Members!Congratulations to White Flyer Pro-staff Member Zach Kienbaum and Meagan Herrington on winning the Main Event HOA’s at the 2023 Browning Briley at […]
- The New White Flyer Web Store is Live!Click here visit the new White flyer Store We have made it easier and more convenient than ever to obtain all of your […]
- Congratulations!Congratulations Emily on shooting so well at the Oklahoma State University Shoot winning top honors in both trap and skeet! Let’s hope that White […]