“Being consistent in one’s approach to the game of trap shooting, I believe, is the best way to achieve success. From your gun mount to the gun itself, from the shells you use to the targets you break with them. Consistency is the key. So, doesn’t it make sense that the targets we shoot are the best too? Shoot the best, insist on White Flyer Targets and you’ll never be disappointed.” Sean
CONSISTENCY ISN’T THE FIRST THING, IT’S THE ONLY THING.
Just a few of Sean’s many accomplishments include:
- 22 All Around Average Awards including 6 Men’s First Place
- 21 All American Team Placements
- 25 Straight Years Averaging 98% or higher in Double
- 2008 Doubles Long Run Record of 1130
- 2003 Doubles Average record of 99.6
- 216 100X100s in Doubles
- 32 100X100’s from the 27 yard line
- Numerous Grand & Satellite Grand American Trophies
- Manager of Vernal Rod & Gun Club Since 2007
- Trapshooting Instructor Since 2000
Contact Sean for lessons at (435) 655-1501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a lesson and start making your White Flyer memories today!